Administrative unit

Bristol St Lawrence EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
BRISTOL ST LAWRENCE
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (until 1578)
Date created:
 
Date abolished:
1578
Unit ID:
10476975
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
GLOUCESTERSHIRE Ancient County   1578 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.
BRISTOL Rural Deanery   1578 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1578 was abolished to enlarge BRISTOL ST JOHN THE BAPTIST WITH ST MARY LE PORT EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Bristol St Lawrence EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10476975

Date accessed: 22nd July 2019