Administrative unit

Bristol St Aidan EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
BRISTOL ST AIDAN
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1905)
Date created:
1905
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10362933
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
GLOUCESTERSHIRE Ancient County 1905   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.
BITTON Rural Deanery 1949   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.
EAST BRISTOL Rural Deanery 1905 1949 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1905 was created from part of BRISTOL ST GEORGE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 166.
1905 was created from part of TWO MILE HILL EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 188.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Bristol St Aidan EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10362933

Date accessed: 17th July 2019