Administrative unit

Hove St Agnes EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
HOVE ST AGNES
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after September 28th, 52764)
Date created:
1927
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10299408
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 514.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
SUSSEX Ancient County 1927   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 514.
HOVE Rural Deanery 1927   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 514.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1927 was created from part of BRIGHTON THE GOOD SHEPHERD PRESTON EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 504.
1927 was created from part of HOVE ST BARNABAS EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 514.
1939 was reduced to create HOVE BISHOP HANNINGTON MEMORIAL CHAPEL EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 514.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Hove St Agnes EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10299408

Date accessed: 05th December 2019