Administrative unit

Eastbourne St Andrew EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
EASTBOURNE ST ANDREW
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1917)
Date created:
1917
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10286530
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 509.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
SUSSEX Ancient County 1917   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 509.
EASTBOURNE Rural Deanery 1917   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 509.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1917 was created from part of EASTBOURNE CHRIST CHURCH EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 509.
1953 was reduced to create HAMPDEN PARK EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 509.
1969 was reduced to create LANGNEY EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 509.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Eastbourne St Andrew EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10286530

Date accessed: 11th December 2019