Administrative unit

Brighton the Chapel Royal EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
BRIGHTON THE CHAPEL ROYAL
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1897)
Date created:
1897
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10284314
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 504.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
SUSSEX Ancient County 1897   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 504.
BRIGHTON Rural Deanery 1913   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 504.
LEWES V Rural Deanery 1897 1913 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 504.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1897 was created from part of BRIGHTON EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 504.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Brighton the Chapel Royal EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10284314

Date accessed: 06th December 2019