Administrative unit

Walworth the Lady Margaret EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
WALWORTH THE LADY MARGARET
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (1890 - 1956)
Date created:
1890
Date abolished:
1956
Unit ID:
10170680
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 494.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
SURREY Ancient County 1890 1956 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 494.
NEWINGTON Rural Deanery 1890 1947 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 494.
SOUTHWARK AND NEWINGTON Rural Deanery 1947 1956 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 494.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1890 was created from part of WALWORTH ST JOHN EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 494.
1956 was abolished to create WALWORTH THE LADY MARGARET WITH ST MARY MAGDALENE EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 494.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Walworth the Lady Margaret EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10170680

Date accessed: 12th December 2019