Administrative unit

South Wimbledon All Saints EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
SOUTH WIMBLEDON ALL SAINTS
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1892)
Date created:
1892
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10147645
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
SURREY Ancient County 1892   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.
BARNES Rural Deanery 1892 1909 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.
MERTON Rural Deanery 1966   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.
WIMBLEDON Rural Deanery 1909 1966 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1892 was created from part of SOUTH WIMBLEDON HOLY TRINITY EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.
1912 was reduced to create SOUTH WIMBLEDON ST PETER EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, South Wimbledon All Saints EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10147645

Date accessed: 06th December 2019