Administrative unit

South Wimbledon St Andrew EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
SOUTH WIMBLEDON ST ANDREW
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1910)
Date created:
1910
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10103058
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
SURREY Ancient County 1910   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.
MERTON Rural Deanery 1966   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.
WIMBLEDON Rural Deanery 1910 1966 F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1910 was created from part of SOUTH WIMBLEDON HOLY TRINITY EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, South Wimbledon St Andrew EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10103058

Date accessed: 09th December 2019