Administrative unit

Blackheath and Chilworth EP

Ecclesiastical Parish

Preferred Name:
BLACKHEATH AND CHILWORTH
Unit Type:
Ecclesiastical Parish
Status:
Ecclesiastical Parish (after 1937)
Date created:
1937
Date abolished:
 
Unit ID:
10052518
Authorities:
F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 474.

Alternative names

We know of no alternate names.

Unit associations

We know of no associations with other units.

Unit history

This unit was part of the following units:

Name Type Start End Authority
SURREY Ancient County 1937   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 474.
GUILDFORD Rural Deanery 1937   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 474.

Boundary changes

This unit was affected by the following changes:

Date Type of change Other unit involved Area transferred Authority
1937 was created from part of SHALFORD EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 490.
1937 was created from part of ST MARTHA EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 489.
1937 was created from part of WONERSH EP   F. Youngs, Local Administrative Units: Southern England (London: Royal Historical Society, 1979), p. 495.

Lower level units

We know of no units which were contained within this unit.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Blackheath and Chilworth EP through time | Census tables with data for the Ecclesiastical Parish, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/unit/10052518

Date accessed: 15th December 2019