Place:


St Andrews Minor  Glamorgan

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described St Andrews Minor like this:

ANDREW (St.) Minor, a parish in Bridgend district, Glamorgan; 4¼ miles SSE of Bridgend r. station. It is a sinecure rectory in the diocese of Llandaff, of the value of £5; and contains but one house, Clemenston, the seat of T. Franklin, Esq. Pop., 12.

St Andrews Minor through time

St Andrews Minor is now part of The Vale of Glamorgan district. Click here for graphs and data of how The Vale of Glamorgan has changed over two centuries. For statistics about St Andrews Minor itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of St Andrews Minor in The Vale of Glamorgan | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/8762

Date accessed: 25th June 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " St Andrews Minor ".