Place:


Tal Y Llyn  Anglesey

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tal Y Llyn like this:

TALYLLYN, a chapelry in Llanbeulan parish, Anglesey; 2 miles N of Bodorgan r. station, and 6½ SW of Llangefni. Post town, Holyhead. The statistics are returned with the parish. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Bangor. Value, £62. Patron, O. F. Meyrick Esq.

Additional information about this locality is available for Llanbeulan

Tal Y Llyn through time

Tal Y Llyn is now part of the Isle of Anglesey district. Click here for graphs and data of how the Isle of Anglesey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Tal Y Llyn itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tal Y Llyn in The the Isle of Anglesey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/25618

Date accessed: 16th December 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tal Y Llyn ".