Place:


Saltfleetby All Saints  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Saltfleetby All Saints like this:

SALTFLEETBY-ALL SAINTS, a parish in Louth district, Lincoln; 2¾ miles S by W of Saltfleet, and 8 Eby N of Louth r. station. Post-town, Louth. Acres, 1, 169. Rated property, £2, 213. Pop., 195. Houses, 50. The property is much subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £317.* Patron, Magdalen College, Oxford. The church is good. There are chapels for Wesleyans and Primitive Methodists, a national school, and charities £33.

Saltfleetby All Saints through time

Saltfleetby All Saints is now part of East Lindsey district. Click here for graphs and data of how East Lindsey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Saltfleetby All Saints itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Saltfleetby All Saints, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/13522

Date accessed: 19th January 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Saltfleetby All Saints ".